And here I am a broken record. The winter has dragged on. And on. There’s been some hilarious news stories popping up lately about people seeking the death penalty for poor Punxsutawney Phil, who wrongly predicted an early spring.
Of course, long winters aren’t new for my neck of the woods. Once, when I was a kid we had a huge snowstorm in the middle of April. I was off school and we had to eat all the ice cream from the freezer because the power was out. My dad had to walk home from work. I wrote a short story about it once. I may share it with you one day. For now, here’s some other articles I’ve written in the last month. Feel free to visit them if you’re so inclined.
- St. Patty’s Day in Milwaukee
- When Aging Parents Don’t Appreciate You
- Benefits of Being in the Sandwich Generation
- Questions to Ask Before Becoming the Family Caregiver
- Biggest Lies With Online Dating Personals
- Apology Quotes
- Emotional Affairs in Midlife
- What is Considered Cheating in a Relationship Today?