Cherie has been interviewed at many different places over the years. She lists all her guest posts and interviews here on the blog but here are some highlights as well.If you’d like to interview her for subjects like…
- Fiction Writing
- Mixed Media Art
- Freelance Writing
- Dating and Relationships
…feel free to contact her.
In the meantime, here are some links to recent interviews and mentions.
- She was quoted in a Huffington Post article called “Study What You Love“
- Cherie did an interview with Michelle Moran on her “People I Almost Know” podcast.
- She talked about Facebook friendships on the Steadily Skipping Stones website.
- She was quoted in a Happen Magazine article about alternatives to coffee dates.
- Christian author Debby Mayne allowed Cherie to share her lack of gardening skills on her blog, The Good Life.
- Cherie talking about friends and relationships at Dr. Irene Levine’s Friendship Blog.
- Cherie talks about spring cleaning your profile in Happen Magazine.
- She talks about a trip to Paris (and all the creativity that inspired) over at Beading Arts.
- MSN Money interviewed Cherie for ideas on what not to give someone this holiday season.
- Girlfriendology did a radio interview with Cherie about what else: female friendship.
- She talked about book promotion for Christian authors over at Tammie Edington Shaw‘s blog.
- Interview on Karin Kaufman‘s blog.
- A fun interview at Smart Boy Designs.
- A very fun interview over Twitter. (A Twitterview!)